Please revert to portriat orientation to continue.
In association with
Play the Toby Carvery VR Egg Hunt Game and collect as many eggs as you can in our virtual restaurant to be in with a chance to win a free bottle of J2O instantly and also be entered into the prize draw for your chance to win 1 of 10 Family Days out. (For full T&C’s please visit the Toby Carvery APP)
Play Egg Smash for your chance to win a free J20 and be entered into the draw to win 1 of 10 Family Experience Day prizes.
If you are 16 or below please get permission from a parent or guardian before playing the game
Aim your phone around the room and tap the to shoot the eggs within 40 seconds!
SHOOT 15 TO WIN AAlternatively play by swipe
Well done! You smashed all the eggs! You’ve won a free J20 your voucher has been added to your wallet in the Harvester app!
Sorry, you didn’t win this time. However, you have still been entered into our prize draw!
BUT YOU CAN STILL PLAY!
It doesn’t mean you still can’t have fun!
1. The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter purchase a J2O at any participating Mitchells & Butler Pubs to be given a straw with a QR Code. Scan the QR code using a compatible QR Reader app on your smart phone or download the Harvester app from the relevant app store for your phone to access the game. Play the game to qualify for an instant win J2O, whilst stocks last. Once you have completed the game enter your personal details when requested. You must redeem the free J2O voucher in the wallet to be entered in the Prize Draw. Keep receipt as proof of purchase.
5. Promotional Drinks: J2O Orange & Passionfruit, Apple & Mango, Apple & Raspberry
6. Entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion.
7. The prize: Instant Win Prize – 1 x bottle of 275ml J2O, subject to availability. One instant win prize per mobile device over the Promotional Period Prize Draw Prize – 10 x Family Experience Day up to the value of £100
8. Promotional Period: Prize draw opens 00:01 1st April 2017 and Closes 23:59 30th April (Promotional Period)
9. Prize Draw Date: 2nd May 2017
10. Winner Selection: Prize Draw - All winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random on the Draw Dates from all valid entries received.
11. Winner Notification: All Prize Draw winners will be notified, via the email address used to enter the promotion within 7 days of the prize draw.
12. Winner Claim: Instant Win - If you have won a free J2O on completing the game, a voucher code for this this will automatically placed inside the Wallet area in your Harvester App. This can then be redeemed at the point of purchase within 14 days of winning. After this time it will automatically be removed from the Wallet. Any claim received after this date will be deemed invalid and no prize will be awarded. Prize Draw - winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability. Prize Draw winners will be contacted by Sandy Lane Travel to arrange their prize.
13. Please allow 28 days from valid acceptance for delivery of the prize. Prizes will be delivered via registered post. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
14. If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The name and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Just Peel, 6 High Street, Snaith, East Yorkshire, DN14 9HJ
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants, including but not limited to, requesting proof of purchase, age, name and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
18. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
19. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
20. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
26. Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.